4Life Belle Vie is a Targeted Transfer Factor product fortified with specialized proprietary
blends to help support healthy hormone balance and immune system function for women. This potent blend of phytoestrogen, detoxification, and antioxidant ingredients help promote endocrine system health and healthy cellular function.
Promotes general wellness by supporting the needs of the body.
• Provides endocrine system support for women
• Promotes healthy detoxification process in the body
• Includes antioxidants
• Promotes healthy cellular growth
• Features Targeted Transfer Factor technology
Targeted Transfer Factor® (a patented extract containing Targeted Transfer Factor from cow colostrum and egg yolk), Phytoestrogen Proprietary Blend (Kudzu isoflavone extract, red clover isoflavone extract, flax lignan extract), Cruciferous Vegetable Blend (broccoli, cabbage, and kale, along with indole 3-carbinol, diinodoly methane (DIM), ascorbigen and other dietary indoles), green tea extract, calcium d-Glucarate, grapeseed extract, clove oil, gelatin, glycerin, and water.
What makes this product unique?
• Phytoestrogens, trace substances found in food which mimic and supplement actions of estrogen, offer a stabilizing factor that can sustain long-term reproductive health. Belle Vie includes lignans and isoflavones from Kudzu and Red Clover, all powerful phytoestrogens.
• Plant compounds called indoles, found in many cruciferous vegetables have been shown to support female cellular health by promoting proper cell growth and providing detoxifying benefits. Studies show that increased consumption of cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage and kale (which is the vegetable blend found in Belle Vie), is linked to increased rates of cellular breast health.
• Calcium d-Glucarate, included in Belle Vie, is a natural substance that nutritionally supports the body’s ability to eliminate toxins and other potentially harmful elements.
• A specialized combination of herbal antioxidants, including Green Tea and Grapeseed extract, provides added protection against free radicals, known to cause cellular damage.